BLUE POINTE TRAVEL
Hi, I'm Michele! I am a Connecticut Yankee living in metro Detroit and I love nothing more than the sounds of waves splashing and children laughing. As a former history teacher, I have a love of collaborating with others, a sharp attention to detail, a thirst for knowledge, and an appetite for travel. As your personal Travel Advisor, I tackle the time-consuming research of travel planning to construct a personalized vacation blueprint that best suits your groups’ needs. It's my job to do the legwork, allowing you to enjoy each new adventure with the people you cherish the most.
Some of my most memorable travel experiences are:
- Ziplining through the lush hillside of the north shore of Oahu
- Standing beneath The Thinker at the Rodin Museum
- Exploring the mystical thermal pools of Yellowstone National Park
- Savoring homemade gnocchi in Rome
- Watching my children experience nature with conservation in mind - observing dolphins in Hilton Head, horseback riding in the Grand Tetons, snorkeling with care throughout the Caribbean and Hawaii.